2021年2月16日火曜日

2021-2-15 p6

 I'll briefly summarize a part of time published in Feb 2021 just for improving my English skills.

In this section, the paper says about Aung San Suu Kyi, who is a political activist in Myanmar. The military in Myanmar, which had dominated the country before she  took the reins of government, captured her. Although she is seen shameful because of her correspondence about the Rohingya problem, many Burmese people loves her and they starts demo agains this happening. However, some people think that it is time that people give up depending on one person and start real democracy in the country.


To tell the truth, I have not known about the problem of Rohingya. Therefore, I read an article about this and I think this problem is associated with the philosophy of place. Now, I'm reading place, which is about the philosophy of place. In this book, historical facts and ideologies make designated territories place-like. This problem is that case. The historical belief of them about the place is important fact that gives them place-like sense. When we think about refugee problems, it is important to think about "place".

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿